Monday, May 27, 2013

Debs Makeup Application









This is my first ever debs makeup! My lovely regular model for portfolio work- Sophie (who I studied art,craft & design with last year and is a very patient model) asked if I would do her makeup for the Debs and of course I got my kit out for her.It was a bit of a departure for me, because I tend to only go ahead with photographic makeup unless someone specifically asks me to do their make up if we are going for a night or they need to look pretty for a special occasion, something like that. That's the only time I do more natural looks.

 I had more time than I needed to finish this in, so we had a bit of a chat and something of a makeup lesson- Sophie said she learned so much. I spent a lot of time contouring and highlighting, and building colour, unfortunately it's a more natural make up-not for photographic purposes so it got a little washed out on camera.

P.s. The lovely couple are Sophie & Aaron.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...